Inflow Pressure Screen
Feature of Inflow Pressure Screen
- 1. Inflow Pressure Screen mainly used for fine screening of chemical pulp, waste paper pulp and the fine screening of all kinds of paper pulp as the net filter before paper machines.
- 2. Rotor spins of Inflow Pressure Screen outside of sieve drum, heavy impurities flow away from the sieve drum, not blocking sieve seam, and sieve drum life is greatly increased.
- 3. Inflow Pressure Screen has streamlined rotor, pulp flows smoothly, low pulse
- 4. Inflow Pressure Screen is good effect of impurities and fiber separation, not easy to jam sieve seam.
- 5. Inflow Pressure Screen used as the net screen, low pulse, high screening efficiency, reliable operation.
- 6. Equipped with automatic lubricating device, which reduces maintenance
- 7. Automatic detection alarm device of sealing water flow, which ensures the safe operation of equipment.
Working Principle of Inflow Pressure Screen
Inflow Pressure Screen is a continuing screening equipment under the fully closed position with pressure. When works, the pulp enters into the outside of screen drum along the tangent direction through the pulp pipe. Qualified pulp enter into screen drum through the sieve seam (hole), with the help of pressure difference between inside and outside of screen drum, then come out through the pulp pipe. The pulp and impurities which can not through the sieve seam (hole) fall down to the bottom, and come out from the discharge pipe. Rotating blade outside the screen drum can produce a moderate pressure, which improves the circulation flow of pulp, its tail will produce a negative pressure, which has an effect of backwash sieve seam (hole). It can prevent the sieve seam (hole) congestion, and pulp can smooth enter through the sieve screening (hole) from the surface constantly, which ensures the continuous operation.