Drum Pulper In Paper Pulping Line
Drum pulpers can recycle waste paper. The drum pulper can break down waste paper into fine fibers and then mix them into fresh pulp to produce recycled paper. The drum pulper can reduce resource waste, improve the reuse rate of waste paper, and is conducive to environmental protection and sustainable development.
Application & Features
1. A single machine can perform continuous crushing and preliminary rough screening, simplifying the subsequent purification and separation process.
2. The loosening force on the fibers is relatively gentle, maintaining the physical properties of the fibers to the maximum extent.
3. The disintegration residence time is long, the fiber is fully decomposed, and the good fiber loss rate is less than or equal to 0.8%.
4. Low power consumption, reducing operating costs. Basically no damage, reducing maintenance costs.
5. The impurity crushing rate is low and the slag discharge efficiency is high, which reduces the burden of subsequent processes.
The application of drum pulper in paper production can improve the quality of pulp, and plays an important role in improving the stability of the papermaking process, reducing pulping costs and improving paper quality. Welcome to contact us. Email: email@example.com