Different Between Mid Consistency Pressure Screen and Inflow Pressure Screen
Mainly Differenty about Mid Consistency Pressure Screen and Inflow Pressure Screen
- Different machine positions, Inflow Pressure Screen mainly used at before paper machine approahing system.
- The enter way of pulp different. The Mid Consistency Pressure Screen is out flow.
- The structure of drum screen and rotor in the machine are different.
The Mid Consistency Pressure Screen is used for coarse screening and fine screening of the slurry, mainly to remove light impurities in the slurry in the middle stage of the pulping, thereby achieving a clean and qualified slurry. The Inflow Pressure Screen is used in the headbox of the paper machine, the slurry before the approach flow is dispersed and re-screened. The evenly dispersed slurry can have better formation and two-sided performance when it is connected to the approach flow , so that a better paper forming index can be obtained.
Advantages of Inflow Pressure Screen
- Small motor power, high production capacity, energy saving.
- Inflow structure, low pulse, good effect of homogenate.
- No gaskets companion flange pulp outlet, inwall is polished. Seamless connection of flow pipeline, no fiber hitching.
- Advanced structure, sturdy and durable, convenient disassembly and assembly, simple operation, less malfunctions for continuous working, low maintenance cost.
- Long pulping residence time, sufficient fiber relief, low rate fine fiber loss.
Advantages of Mid Consistency Pressure Screen
- Advanced structure, sturdy and durable, convenient disassembly and assembly , low energy consumption, less loss of fiber.
- Easy to operate, less malfunctions for continuous working, less maintenance cost.
- Automatic oil injection device can reduce maintenance.
- Seal water flow automatic detection alarm device makes sure the system runs safety.
- Interlock system ensures the service life of equipment.
If you need pulp screening machine, you can contact with us. Email: email@example.com